Call my blog Depression Disease Consultation.  Actually i prefer Healing Consultation, but then, healing is too general a word. 
Let's talk about me. 
Am a healer.  I became a healer for i was always sick, ill and deteriorating.  The starting part of my life is not that lucky.  I was more of a slave, at birth, which is the cause of mine always being sick, ill and deteriorating. 
At age 26 years old, i suffered from the deadly depression disease. I was saved from suicide, in the nick of time. I always can't sleep then.
Now I am 61 years old.  I still have insomnia at time.  When one is not able to sleep, illness sickness and deterioration comes into being.  In the range of 35 years i suffer from many disease, due to my inability to sleep.  They are soul cancer/deadly depression, diabetes, skin, breast, liver, colon rectal cancers, cataract, gout, gall stone and etc. 
I overcome them all, singlely. I cure them all myself. 
They are simple ways of healing.  If one knows how to live, one knows how to heal.  One example is:  keep warm.  Your disease is 10% healed, if you keep warm, if need be.
I won't be going through the other 90% ways of healing, but "Your disease is 10% healed, if you keep warm, if need be"
The key words "if you keep warm, if need be".  If you are ill, sick and deteriorating and if you do not want to keep warm, how is your disease to be heal?  Surely it won't be healed.
Now comes the words "if need be".  Okay, if you are under the hot sun, of course you are warm already, so you don't have to wear so much clothing anymore.  If you are in the Sahara Dessert and the wind is blowing the dust to us, you may have to be fully cover up.  You cover up, is not because that you are cold, but because that you do not want the dust and the wind to beat on your body.  So, how you cloth, depend on circumstances.  which lead us to say, healing, at time, is a common sense.


Comments